Pages

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Psalm 73:26


This is a card I made just last week using a new stamp and some new designer paper. The stamp is part of the Scripture Series 1 set by Our Daily Bread Designs. I love our Daily Bread Designs, because they have beautiful Scripture sets that are either theme-based sets with illustrations and verses, or they are sets that are exclusively Scripture. The Designer Paper I used is a new paper pack that I picked up at JoAnn Fabrics. It is called the Green Stack and it is put out by DCWV. I absolutely love it. You can get this paper pad in either the 12x12 or the 8x8. I prefer the 8x8 pad, because the print is smaller, which is more suitable for a card. The sunflower accents are actually some pewter buttons that I got on clearance at JoAnn Fabrics. I just took a pair of sturdy wire cutters and clipped the loops off of the backs and then I pasted them on the card using glue dots. Lastly, I used a Spellbinders Labels 16 die for my Scripture verse.

I sent this card to my daughter, Meghan, who has been struggling with her health lately. I sent it in hopes that it would encourage her. The crazy thing was so thick I sent it in a padded envelope, because I was afraid it would get bent up, if I put it in a regular envelope.

0 comments: