Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

In Everything Give Thanks


Good Morning! It's still windy & cloudy here from Tropical Storm Fay. School is cancelled again & our street is flooded with rain. It's at times like these that it's even more important to remember the words of 1 Thessalonians 5:18, which says, "In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."


Posted above is a card I made yesterday, while we were riding out the storm. It reminds me of Thanksgiving and the verse I quoted up above. For a list of the materials I used, go to my gallery page, http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=147591 , at splitcoast stampers. This was a time consuming card, because of all the leaves I had to cut in paste, but it was worth it to achieve the textured look. The tricky part was getting the glue on the stems.

I have to go now, and do some housework. In the meantime, I hope God blesses you today with the peace & Joy that are to be had in Jesus Christ.


Lisa

0 comments: