Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Delight in the Lord


Good morning! I am sitting here at home riding out the outer edge of Tropical Storm Fay. Thankfully the Lord kept it from reaching Hurricane status. It should be out of our territory sometime tonite, and the kids can go back to school tomorrow. Right now we're getting lots & lots of rain & some wind. The wind should pick up later this afternoon.


I am posting a card I made about a week ago. I got the scripture stamp from Agape Gifts on Ebay. I love their store, because they carry a lot of Scripture stamps. The backgrond stamp is SU's Polka Dots & Petals. I used Cuttlebug's Paisly embossing folder & Martha Stewart's border punch. The card stock colors are Bashful Blue, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow & whisper White.

0 comments: