Pages

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Happy July 1st!




I am terrible at titles, hence the "Happy July 1st" title. I do however, wish you a happy July 1st. I can't believe it is July already. Ony six more weeks until we take our "baby" Meghan to college. We are flying out to Wyoming on August 15 to take her to college. The hardest day will be on August 21, when we give her a great big hug goodbye and drive to the airport to come home. To all of you who have little children and think in your frustration that they will never grow up, it comes all too soon. I remember when Meghan and John were little, having a particularly bad day and Matt telling me that soon they would be 18. I would just wail that that was still a long way off. Now I look back and can't figure out where the time went. I have posted a picture of Meghan when she was about 10 years old. I hope you like it.




The one consolation that I have is knowing that Meghan knows the Lord and that she will be involved in a solid, Bible preaching church in Wyoming. She will be attending the church that both Matt & I got saved in and spent the first several years of our Christian lives. They have a great college ministry that she can lock into, and there are plenty of godly women to disciple her.

0 comments: