Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Cards

I've posted below a couple of cards I did a couple of weeks ago. They are in my gallery at Splitcoast Stampers, which is at the following address. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=147591



I made the above card using This Crazy Nest from Whipper Snapper Stamps. http://www.whippersnapperdesigns.com/store/shop/rubber-stamps/animals/birds/this-crazy-nest.htmlThe The DP is from Imaginesce; the cardstock is Certain Celery, Whisper White, Cameo Coral, Imaginesce at Michaels, Real Red; the ink is Basic Black, Cameo Coral, Appricot Appeal, Barely Banana, Summer Sun, Real Red, Certainly Celery, Bordering Blue; and the accessories are Dimensionals, Nestabilities Circles, Martha Stewart Border Punch, White 1/4" brads, 1/4" white grosgrain ribbon.

On this card, I cased the shape from somebody; I am just sorry that I don't remember who it was. I used the Quartet Birds stamp from Inkadinkado and DP from Heidi & Grace. The cardstock is Bordering Blue, Mellow Moss, Whisper White; the ink is Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Bordering Blue, Sagte Shadow, Lavender Lace, So Saffron ; the accessories are Nestabilities Circles & Scalloped Circles, Corner punck, 1" wide pink ribbon from Walmart, Dimensionals.

0 comments: