Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

As You Walking in Christ Jesus







I started this card with something different in mind, but it didn't work out. I was so frustrated with the base that I almost threw the whole thing away. Instead, I let it sit for a couple of days and then picked it up and tried something new. This was the result. I love the verse on the card. "As you have received Christ Jesus, so walked in Him." That is a powerful verse to all who have entrusted their life to Jesus Christ. We have received Christ Jesus in holiness, love, purity, etc., and we are to walk in those very things. It also means that if you are a born again Christian, eg. you claim Jesus Christ as your Lord & Savior, then you are to walk in fellowship and communion with Him. It is such a high calling, which is only made possible through the work of the Holy Spirit indwelling in us. (Galatians 5)

I hope you have a blessed weekend! Lisa

0 comments: