Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Nestabilities Sale at Ritz Camera Online

Hi, it's been a very long time since I've written. I've been pretty busy, what with going to Salt Lake City with my duaghter, the start of my Bible study, preparing for hurricanes, & Meghan's 18th birthday. Anyways, I have been looking everywhere for affordable Nestabilites, and I found a place. Ritz Camera is having a sale on them. You can get a bundled 4-pack for $50.89, or you can get singles packs for $15.89. For instance. I got the complete set of the classic rounds, both large & small and the corresponding scallops for $50.89. If I just wanted a set of something like the classic rectangles, small, I would only pay $15.89. There is no sales tax, and what's more, shipping is free for purchases over $100.00. What a blessing!

0 comments: