Pages

Monday, February 01, 2010

Isaiah 41:10 Card


Here is a card I made on Sunday. I actually started it on Saturday, but I was so frustrated with it I had to walk away. I considered chucking it all together, but I hated to waste the paper. I came back to it on Sunday and reworked it. Now I am glad that I didn't chuck it, because I like it. The designer paper is called Bella Blue, and it is from Stampin Up. Unfortunately, it is retired paper. The verse stamp is from the Scripture Collection 1 by Our Daily Bread Designs. The decorative squiggles in the corner are from the new Vintage corner dies by Cuttlebug.


Recipe: Stamps: Scripture Collection 1 by Daily Bread Designs. Paper: PTI White, Bella Blue DP by Stampin Up, Close to Cocoa. Ink: Memento Black. Accessories: 7/8" white satin ribbon, cuttlebug vintage corners, dimensionals, fiskars borde punch.

0 comments: