Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Recent Cards




This is my most recent card. In fact, I put on the finishing touches this morning. I made this card using my new stamp set "Loads of Fun", by There She Goes Stamps. My base is PTI White cardstock, and I layered it with Lavender Lace Cardstock and Heidi Grace DP. The next layer is Mellow Moss cardstok that I embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I sponged the grass for the picture with Mellow Moss ink, and I colored the image with my Copic Markers.




Recipe: Stamps: Loads of Fun by There She Goes Stamps . Paper: PTI white, Mellow Moss, Lavender Lace, Heidi & Grace DP. Ink: memento Black, Copic Markers, sponged mellow moss. Accessories: Dimensionals, Circle nestabilites, pink brads, 5/8" and 1" moss green ribbon.







On this next card, I used another new stamp set (to me), called "Up, Up, and Away", by Verve Stamps. I used a Navy cardstock for the base and layered it with Stampin Up's "Maine Blueberry" DP. The corner embellisments were made with Cuttlebug's "Vintage Corners" Die, and I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers


Recipe: Stamps: Up Up & Away by Verve Stamps. Paper: PTI White, Certainly Celery, Navy, SU DP. Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers. Accessories: 3/8" Navy ribbon, Circle Nestabilities, Navy Brads, Cuttlebug corner dies, dimensionals.

0 comments: