Pages

Sunday, July 05, 2009

A Touch of Elegance


I made this card yesterday afternoon. It took me forever to do, because I couldn't get it right. I got the stamp, which is by Inkadinkado, from Michael's the other day. There is also a hummingbird, butterfly, and tree from the same line. If you look closely, the patterns in the dragonfly's wings and body are actually birds. The other stamps are the same. They also have patterned pictures within the image. I wanted an elegant card for this stamp, so I chose the Bella Birds DP from Su. I coupled it with the Bordering Blue Cardstock and the Barely Banana Cardstock. I also added some elegance using my Fiskars border punch and some Faux pearls. The base is popped up on dimensionals, as well as the dragonfly. I think the Bella Birds DP has just been retired. If not, I am going to order more, since I like it so much.


Recipe: Stamps: Inkadinkado Dragonfly. Paper: Borderin Blue, Whisper White, Barely Banana, Bell Birds DP by SU. Ink: Not Quite Navy. Accessories: Faux Pearls, Fiskars Border Punch, dimensionals, 5/8" pink grosgrain ribbon.

0 comments: