Pages

Monday, October 06, 2008

Happy Monday


Hi, Here's a new card I did this weekend. I didn't have to prepare for Bible Study this weekend, so I had some extra time. I just got this stamp in from Cat's Pajamas, and was anxious to use it. I tried some of my favorite colors together for a light & cheery look. I embossed the white with the Birthday Folder from Cuttlebug, & I used my Nestabilities rectangles & scalloped rectangles for the phrase.

I spent the day doing laundry & learning Algebra II. My daughter Meghan is struggling with her Algebra II class and needs help. Tutors are pretty expensive, so I thought I'd give it a try. My brain is tired!


The stamps for this card are "Smells Like Cake", from Cat's Pajamas. The Cardstock is Taken With Teal, Whisper White, Ballet Blue, YoYo Yellow & Pixie Pink.

1 comments:

Ryann said...

Oh I love this card! The three ribbons are so cute!