Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Teapots


This is a card I made this weekend. I usually make my cards on Friday afternoons or on Saturdays and Sundays, after I have finished preparing for Tuesday's Bible Study. This one took me awhile to make, because I kept getting stumped. It was only after I had added the splash of blue cardstock, that I started to like it. There is still something about it that bugs me, but I don't know what it is. Anyways, the picture doesn't do the colors justic....as usual. I just can't seem to get my photography right. I guess it's just another thing that God uses to try and teach me humility....I sure wish I would learn it! lol


The stamp set is called "A Cup of Life", by Verve Stamps. I love their stamps. They are clear polymer/acrylic, and they stamp wonderfully.


Recipe: Stamps: A Cup of Life, by Verve Stamps. Paper: Border Blue, Chocolate Chip, PTI White, American Crafts "Letterbox" DP. Ink: Memento Black, Copics. Accessories: 1", white satin ribbon, Fiskars border punch, nestabilities, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinders Labels 5.

0 comments: